Bentley Motel offers a comfortable and competitively priced motel to stay. Whether you’re staying for the weekend to catch up with some shopping or a game at the new Optus Arena, visiting Perth for a holiday or work, we’ve got you covered.
Office hours 8am – 8pm Monday to Thursday and 8am – 6pm Friday to Sunday. After hours check in can be arranged, please advise us when making your booking.
10 minutes drive from the City Centre or 8 klm drive, Transperth buses stop directly in front of the motel (Numbers 220,213, 210 211 212). A short walk to the bus stop for Curtin University (72 & 34). A 5 minute walk to Bentley Hospital. A 5 minute bus or drive to Carousel Shopping Centre. Centrally located to some of Perth’s top restaurants & live entertainment venues.
- can facilitate after office hours arrivals – please advise us your estimated time of arrival when making your booking
- has a large swimming pool
- has a Cafe’ that is open Monday – Friday for breakfast and Sunday – Thursday for room service dinner.
- Free WIFI
- has a coin operated laundry with washing machine and dryer
- has one parking bay allocated per room
- has designated smoking areas
- can cater to disabled guests – please ask when making your booking
- Free parking
- are NON smoking – designated smoking areas on site apply
- are serviced daily
- have direct dial telephones
- have Foxtel
- free WIFI
- room safe
Offering dining to the public and our guests, Cafe Rica is now open for breakfast Monday – Friday.
Sunday – Thursday for dinner is room service only.
SEE OUR MENU
Cool off in our large refreshing swimming pool. Pool towels, outdoor tables and chairs are provided for your enjoyment.
Opening hours are 8am – 8pm Sunday to Thursday and 8am – 6pm Friday and Saturday. For emergencies, our afterhours service caters to all queries.